HMCS Eastview (K665)
HMCS Eastview was a River-class frigate that served in the Royal Canadian Navy from 1944-1946. She served as a convoy escort in the Battle of the Atlantic. She was named after the Ottawa suburb of Eastview (now Vanier).
Eastview was ordered in October 1941 as part of the 1942-1943 building program. She was laid down on 26 August 1943 by Canadian Vickers Ltd. at Montreal and launched 17 November 1943. She was commissioned into the RCN at Montreal on 3 June 1944 with the pennant K665. More details on Wikipedia