The Saskatoon Club is a business club originally established as a gentleman's club in 1907. The club is located in the Central Business District of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The Club operates a dining room, lounge, meeting facilities and a fitness centre. It was incorporated by a private act of the Saskatchewan Legislature.
William Charles Sutherland, Fred Engen, F. S. Cahill, H. L. Jordan and James Straton were the first members of the Executive Committee for the Saskatoon Club. More details on Wikipedia