Saskatoon Teachers' College

The Saskatoon Teachers' College, originally called the Saskatoon Normal School, was a facility in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada for training teachers. The school occupied temporary premises at first, then moved to a handsome brick and stone building on Avenue A North in 1922. It was administered by the provincial department of education. In 1964 it was merged into the College of Education of the University of Saskatchewan, and became the Avenue A Campus. More details on Wikipedia