21 Doyle Street, Truro, NS, B2N2G5
Tucked away at the quiet end of this downtown street, you will find a cute 1.5 story home
in excellent condition. Enjoy the advantages of in town living in a home that is newer than you would expect. This home offers four bedrooms on the upper level and on the main level a spacious kitchen with adjoining living room and a 4 piece bathroom with laundry. Walking distance to downtown and Victoria Park. (id:1945)
Building Details for 21 Doyle Street
- Appliances: Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Flooring : Laminate, Vinyl
- Stories Total: 2
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Foundation : Poured Concrete
- Bedrooms Above Ground: 4
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Amenities: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Shopping, Place of Worship
- Landscape Features: Partially landscaped
- Structure: Shed
- Municipal Id: 20172508
- Ammenities Near By: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Shopping, Place of Worship
- Community Features: Recreational Facilities
- Location Description: Young Street to Doyle, property is on the left at the end of the street.
- Parking: Gravel
- Second level (4 Rooms): Primary Bedroom (8.5x13.5) | Bedroom (10x11) | Bedroom (9.3x9.5) | Bedroom (9.3x10.8)
- Main level (4 Rooms): Living room (11x13.5) | Kitchen (10x14.5) | Foyer (4.5x12) | Bath (# pieces 1-6) (4pc. bath)
||This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has
been licensed by REALTOR®
members of The Canadian Real
|Truro railway station (Nova Scotia)
||It is operated by Via Rail....
||Grocery or supermarket
||985 Prince St
|Cobequid Educational Centre
||34 Lorne St
|Colchester Legion Stadium
||Canteens and washrooms are located at the front of the facility...
|Holiday Inn Truro
||437 Prince St
|Victoria Park, Truro, Nova Scotia
||Victoria Park is a 1,000-acre (4.0 km2) natural woodland urban park in the town of Truro, Nova Scotia....
|Nova Scotia Agricultural College
||On 1 September 2012 it was taken over by Dalhousie University, becoming the Faculty of Agriculture...
|Bible Hill, Nova Scotia
||Bible Hill functions as a suburb of Truro with several residential subdivisions...
- City: Truro
- Country: Canada
- Latitude: 45.3607483
- Province: Nova Scotia
- Longitude: -63.2769852
- Postal Code: B2N2G5
- Community Name: Truro
- Street Address: 21 Doyle Street
Similar Houses For Sale in Truro
Comparison of 21 Doyle Street, Truro,
NS with Nearby Houses
Additional Information About 21 Doyle Street, Truro,
This House at 21 Doyle Street Truro, NS with the MLS Number 202108210 is currently listed at $174,900 and has been on the Truro market for 26 days ago. You are viewing details of the House For Sale at 21 Doyle Street Truro, NS which includes 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.