3 Bedroom House For Sale |
289 Aberdeen Road W, Lethbridge, AB
- Price: $219,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: House
- Year built: 2006
- Tax amount: 2326 CAD
- Tax year: 2018
- Neighborhood: West Highlands
- Postal code: T1J 0N1
- Provided by:
- Added: 10 days ago
Description for 289 Aberdeen Road W
Move in ready nicely appointed home. Close to parks, bike paths, schools, and shopping. And the bus is right there.
Perfect for the first time home buyer or University student.
Location of 289 Aberdeen Road W, Lethbridge, AB
- Other: Inclusions: Washer, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, OTR Microwave, Dishwasher, all window coverings
- Extra Features: Utilities: Service - Full
- Heating: Furnace - Forced Air - 1, Fuel: Natural Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher - Built-In, Hood Fan, Refrigerator - 1, Stove, Dryer - Electric, Washer
- Interior Features: Laundry Facilities, Natural Light, No Pet Home, No Smoking Home, Storage, Window Coverings - Blinds, Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum
- Lot Features: Fence - Complete, Flat Site, Landscaped, Nearby - Park/Reserve, Nearby - Playground, Nearby - Public Transportation, Nearby - Schools, Nearby - Shopping, Deck, Accessibility: Direct Access
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Sewer/Water Systems: Sewer: Municipal, Water: Municipal
Nearby Listings Stat
Within a radius of 10 kilometers from 289 Aberdeen Road W we found 73 similar 2 Baths 3 Beds Homes.
|Min. Price||Max. Price||Avg. Price||Avg. days on Ovlix|
120 daysFirst National
Est. Mortgage for 289 Aberdeen Road W - $904/mo from First National, Lethbridge
Local Attractions and Places
Grocery or supermarket
Save On Foods401 Highlands Blvd W610 m / E
Safeway550 University Dr W948 m / ESE
Panda Flowers West Lethbridge550 University Dr W #21868 m / E
Mojo's Pub & Grill550 University Dr W #32952 m / E
Tim Hortons898 Heritage Blvd W1.02 km / ENE
G. S. Lakie Middle School50 Blackfoot Blvd W1.81 km / SSE
Chinook High School259 Britannia Blvd W2.26 km / S
DAIRY QUEEN BRAZIER100 Columbia Blvd W3.04 km / SE
Downtown Lethbridge is the commercial centre of Lethbridge, Alberta, hosting most of the city's banks and several accounting and law practices, including national firms..
During the late 19th century, the post served as a centre for various illegal activities.
Nicholas Sheran Park
Nicholas Sheran Park is an urban park in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, and is named after one of the city's founders, Nicholas Sheran.
Lethbridge (provincial electoral district)
The riding has existed twice.
What's near 289 Aberdeen Road W: Galt Gardens, Lethbridge County, McDermott, Alberta, Streatside Eatery, Park Place Mall.