2705 Fifth Line Road, Ottawa
- Price: $650,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: House
- Year built: 1977
- Tax amount: 1973 CAD
- Tax year: 2019
- Neighborhood: Dunrobin Shores
- Postal code: K0A1T0
- Provided by:
- Added: 2 days ago
Walk-out bungalow on 26+or- treed acres in Rural Kanata! This 3 bedroom home has a galley style kitchen and open concept living/dining area. Lots of natural light enters through the expansive windows. Wrap around deck so you can move around with the sun. Also has exterior awnings on all sides of deck for shade. Lower level has a full bath and 2 additional bedrooms along with a large family room. 2 propane fireplaces, 1 wood. Over-sized double garage with workshop for handyman. Sink/Water in Garage. Great value!
Taxes are low due to Managed Forest credit. Very efficient, low cost home to run.
Minutes to Kanata (you are still in rural Kanata here!) shopping and a short 30 minute drive to Ottawa downtown in non rush hour. Constance Lake and Ottawa River access nearby.
5 acre lot on corner also for sale if one desired!
Brokered And Advertised By: GALE COMPANY REALTY LTD. BROKERAGE
Listing Agent: Colin Weldon, BComm, CPA, CGA, Broker of Record/Owner
- Other: Main floor master bedroom w/2 lower level bedrooms, Awesome garage that is extra deep w/workshop. Lots of storage up above too., 3 fireplaces. 2 propane and 1 wood with heatilator., Wrap around the house deck! Move with the sun!, 28+ forested acres!, Peaceful and Tranquil, Beautiful acreage\, Walk-out lower level, All Brick Bungalow
- Extra Features: Covered Parking
- Heating: Propane
- Cooling: Central Air
- Appliances: Hood Fan, Oven Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Stove, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Laundry Room, Hardwood Floors, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Lawn, Trees / Shrubs, Deck
- Roof: Asphalt
- Sewer/Water Systems: Well, Septic