728 Sunset Place, Coaldale, AB, T1M0C5
728 Sunset Place, Coaldale
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living area: 810 square feet
- Added: 40 days ago
- Type: Residential
- Listed by:
This beautiful Parkside half-duplex is the perfect home for first-time homebuyers or homeowners looking to downsize. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a walk-out basement, and unfinished bonus 4th level, this home has everything you need to get started and still have room to grow! Walking in you'll be impressed by the open floor plan, high ceilings, and bright windows. The kitchen comes equipped with a functional island, some updated appliances, stylish cabinets, and a corner pantry. Upstairs boasts two comfortable sized bedrooms, a 4-piece bath, and a conveniently located laundry. Down on the third level you will find a great multi-purpose room with a walkout leading to a freshly landscaped backyard (2020) with an off street parking space at the back. Partially finished, the 3rd level is complete with a 3-piece bathroom - perfect for guests. The 4th level is open for your imagination with space to make a large game room or add a 3rd bedroom. With updates like a new hot water tank (2020), some fresh paint in the bedrooms, and central A/C, this home is ready for you to move in! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this home is close to walking paths leading to a pond, playgrounds, an off-leash dog park, and schools. It won’t last long! Call your favourite Realtor to book a private showing today!
Details and Features
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Other: Construction Materials: Shingle Siding, Vinyl Siding, Direction Faces: S, Inclusions: Fridge, stove, over-the-range microwave/hood fan, stackable washer & dryer, central A/C, ceiling fans, and moveable shed in backyard., Laundry Features: Upper Level, Parking Features : Alley Access, Off Street, Parking Total : 1
- Cooling: Central Air
- Heating: Forced Air
- Appliances: Electric Stove, Microwave Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Stacked
- Lot Features: Lot Features: Back Lane, Back Yard
- Extra Features: Utilities: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Lake, Schools Nearby, Playground
- Interior Features: High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Laminate Counters, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sump Pump(s), Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum, Common Walls: 1 Common Wall
- Sewer/Water Systems: Sewer: Public Sewer, Water: Public
Additional Information About 728 Sunset Place, Coaldale, AB, T1M0C5
This House at 728 Sunset Place Coaldale, AB with the MLS Number a1094970 listed on the Coaldale market 40 days ago at $229,900
|R. I. Baker Middle School||School||2112 13th St, Coaldale||1.091 km|
Details of Similar Properties
Similar Houses Stat in Coaldale
We found 88 similar Houses within 4296 km from 728 Sunset Place with a price range from 184,900$ to 275,000$
How many rooms does this House have?
This House at 728 Sunset Place, Coaldale has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Monthly mortgage payment for this property?
With a current price of 229,900$ and a mortgage rate of 1.74% from CanWise Financial, someone purchasing 728 Sunset Place could expect to have a monthly payment of 803$.