2 Bedroom House For Sale |
689 Princess Street, Regina, SK
- Price: $184,827
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Type: House
- Living area: 900 square feet
- Year built: 1952
- Tax amount: 1581 CAD
- Tax year: 2018
- Neighborhood: North Central
- Postal code: S4T 3X6
- Provided by:
- Added: 8 days ago
Description for 689 Princess Street
Welcome to this affordable move in ready home on a large double lot in Washington pro. This 900 sqft 2 bedroom home is well laid out with a huge west facing living room, 2 good size bedrooms, an updated 4 piece bath with newer tub and surround. A large galley style kitchen with plenty of cabinets and includes the fridge, stove and dishwasher. The dining room can accommodate a large table and has plenty of natural light. The basement is developed with a large rec room and furnace/laundry room with plenty of storage and includes the washer and dryer. The exterior of the home features a fully fenced yard with a single garage and is finished off with a large concrete parking pad to accommodate trailers, boats, rv or additional off street parking. This home is a great starter home and ready for new owners!
Location of 689 Princess Street, Regina, SK
- Other: Equipment Included: Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Air Conditioner(S) Window/Portable, Dishwasher - Portable, Garage Door Opnr/Control(S), Window Treatment, Construction: Wood Frame, Levels Above Ground: 1.00, Outdoor: Deck, Fenced, Lawn Back, Lawn Front, Patio, Trees/Shrubs
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Interior Features: Air Conditioner (Wall), Alarm Sys Owned, Furnace Owned
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Sewer/Water Systems: Water Heater: Rented, Gas, Water Softner: Not Included
Nearby Listings Stat
|Min. Price||Max. Price||Avg. Price||Avg. days on Ovlix|
120 daysFirst National
Local Attractions and Places
Red Lobster890 Albert St1.23 km / ESE
Pizza Pizza303 Albert St N1.37 km / ENE
Press Box Sports Bar909 Albert St1.3 km / ESE
Best Western Seven Oaks777 Albert St1.3 km / E
Last Straw Brew Pub127 Albert St N1.58 km / NE
Tim Hortons103 Albert St N1.6 km / NE
Regina Huda School40 Sheppard St1.66 km / NNE
Wheaton Chevrolet260 Albert St N1.81 km / NE
Queen Elizabeth II Court, Regina
The city hall is built in the International Style.
Built in 1977, it is the home arena for the WHL's Regina Pats and also hosts concerts, rodeos and the like.
It is a designated community school, and currently has a student body population of 500.
Archbishop M.C. O'Neill High School
O'Neill High School is a Catholic secondary education institute located in the Coronation Park neighbourhood of north Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.