10 Cork Place, St John S, NL, A1B2W4
Living area: 3460 sqft
Added: 10 days ago
On Cul De Sac - Churchill Square. This spacious 2 storey was built in approximately 1988. The main floor offers a large eat-in kitchen, separate dining room, living room and family room each with wood burning fireplace, 1/2 bath and front view office. The 2nd level offers 5 bedrooms & 3 full bathrooms in total to include; a master bedroom with 4pc ensuite with soaker tub and one of the childrens bedrooms also has a 4pc ensuite. The lower level is spacious with a super large rec room 30 x 12, a 3pc bath and storage. Hardwood flooring throughout main and 2nd level. Large treed backyard, patio deck and storage shed. (id:1945)
Building Details for 10 Cork Place
- Fixture: Drapes/Window coverings
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Cooling : Air exchanger
- Heating Fuel: Electric, Wood
- Heating : Baseboard heaters
- Flooring : Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Stories Total: 2
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Half Bath Total: 1
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Foundation : Concrete
- Constructed Date: 1988
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Bedrooms Above Ground: 5
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Access : Year-round access
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Equipment : None
- Zoning Description: Res.
- Rental Equipment : None
- Second level (8 Rooms): Bath (# pieces 1-6) (4pc) | Bedroom (12 x 10) | Bedroom (12 x 8.58) | Ensuite (4pc) | Bedroom (12 x 8.33) | Bedroom (12.75 x 10.25) | Ensuite (4pc) | Primary Bedroom (13 x 12.25)
- Basement (5 Rooms): Other (10.58 x 8.58) | Recreation room (30.67 x 12) | Bath (# pieces 1-6) (3pc) | Other (18 X 12) | Other (14.67 X 10.33)
- Main level (6 Rooms): Bath (# pieces 1-6) (2pc) | Office (9.08 x 7.75) | Family room/Fireplace (15 x 12) | Dining room (14 x 10.42) | Living room/Fireplace (16 x 12) | Kitchen (20.7 x 13.67)
||This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has
been licensed by REALTOR®
members of The Canadian Real
|Churchill Park, St. John's
||The neighbourhood is bordered by Freshwater Road to the west, Empire Avenue to the south, Kenna's Hill, Kingsbridge and ...
|Churchill Square (St. John's)
||"The Square", as it is often referred to as, contains two parallel rows of shops on each side of a parking lot...
|Beth El Synagogue (Newfoundland)
||It is the only synagogue in Newfoundland, and the easternmost synagogue in North America...
|Suncor Energy Fluvarium
||The Fluvarium level, or "windows on a stream" area, features an underwater view of Nagle's Hill Brook through nine large...
|Memorial University of Newfoundland
||With historical strengths in education, engineering, business, geology, and medicine, it is one of the top comprehensive...
|St. Patrick's Park
||It is located in St...
|Holy Heart of Mary High School
||Built in the 1950s by the Presentation sisters, it was originally an all-girls school called "Holy Heart of Mary Regiona...
|St. Bonaventure's College
- City: St. John's
- Country: Canada
- Latitude: 47.576999
- Province: Newfoundland & Labrador
- Longitude: -52.724313
- Postal Code: A1B2W4
- Street Name: Cork
- Street Number: 10
- Street Suffix: Place
- Street Address: 10 Cork Place
Similar Houses For Sale
Comparison of 10 Cork Place, St John S,
NL with Nearby Houses
Additional Information About 10 Cork Place, St John S,
This House at 10 Cork Place St John S, NL with the MLS Number 1229899 is currently listed at $609,900 and has been on the St John S market for 10 days ago. You are viewing details of the House For Sale at 10 Cork Place St John S, NL which includes 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, and has approximately 3460 sq.ft. of living area.