14 Gosling Street, St John S, NL, A1B3E6
Living area: 1850 sqft
Added: 10 days ago
! Welcome home to 14 Gosling Street, situated in a highly desired area within walking distance to MUN, HSC, Avalon Mall and amenities. This home is the ideal investment property and has been rented during the entire duration of the current owners possession. The main floor boasts kitchen with eat-in dining, large living room, three bedrooms and main bathroom. Downstairs you will find an in-law apartment with large room, kitchen, separate entrance, full bathroom and tons of storage. The backyard is private and fully landscaped, great for entertaining!! If you are looking for that ideal investment or a prime location then this is the home for you!! This home also has a brand new roof! (id:1945)
Building Details for 14 Gosling Street
- Heating Fuel: Electric, Oil
- Heating : Forced air
- Flooring : Hardwood, Other
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Foundation : Poured Concrete
- Constructed Date: 1962
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Amenities: Recreation, Shopping
- Access : Year-round access
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Storage : Storage Shed
- Ammenities Near By: Recreation, Shopping
- Zoning Description: Res.
- Basement (2 Rooms): Kitchen (12.10 X 10) | Living room (23.3 X 12.9)
- Main level (5 Rooms): Bedroom (11.4 X 9.1) | Kitchen (16.4 X 8.2) | Bedroom (12 X 8.2) | Primary Bedroom (15.2 X 10.1) | Living room/Fireplace (17.6 X 12.3)
||This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has
been licensed by REALTOR®
members of The Canadian Real
|Guv'nor Inn (The)
||389 Elizabeth Ave
|The Bigs Ultimate Sports Grill - Freshwater Road
||290 Freshwater Rd
|Bishops College (Newfoundland)
||It was next to another high school called Booth Memorial High...
|Memorial University of Newfoundland
||With historical strengths in education, engineering, business, geology, and medicine, it is one of the top comprehensive...
|Rabbittown, St. John's
||It is located near downtown, and is bounded approximately by Empire Avenue, Freshwater Road and Newtown Road....
|Georgestown, St. John's
||It is bordered by Military Road, Monkstown Road, Empire Avenue, and Bonaventure Avenue...
|Mundy Pond, Newfoundland
||It has facilities such as a park and skatepark near its shore, with a trail around its shore....
||48 Kenmount Rd
- City: St. John's
- Country: Canada
- Latitude: 47.563857
- Province: Newfoundland & Labrador
- Longitude: -52.735335
- Postal Code: A1B3E6
- Street Name: Gosling
- Street Number: 14
- Street Suffix: Street
- Street Address: 14 Gosling Street
Similar Houses For Sale
Comparison of 14 Gosling Street, St John S,
NL with Nearby Houses
Additional Information About 14 Gosling Street, St John S,
This House at 14 Gosling Street St John S, NL with the MLS Number 1222064 is currently listed at $239,900 and has been on the St John S market for 10 days ago. You are viewing details of the House For Sale at 14 Gosling Street St John S, NL which includes 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and has approximately 1850 sq.ft. of living area.