3 Bedroom House For Sale |
175 Sinclair Crescent, Saskatoon, SK
- Price: $688,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Type: House
- Living area: 2008 square feet
- Year built: 2013
- Tax amount: 4872 CAD
- Tax year: 2018
- Neighborhood: Lakewood Planning Area
- Postal code: S7V 0E7
- Provided by:
- Added: 9 days ago
Description for 175 Sinclair Crescent
Meadows in Rosewood at its best ! Custom built home! Large kitchen with spacious eating area! Great for entertaining and for family living! Front and back covered decks/verandas. 3 car finished garage! Well landscaped yard for simple maintenance. Extra playroom in basement. Open staircase leading to bedrooms and every bedroom has walk-in closets. Large boot/mud room from garage. Call Leo or your agent to view this fine home.
Location of 175 Sinclair Crescent, Saskatoon, SK
- Other: Equipment Included: Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Central Vac Attached, Central Vac Attachments, Dishwasher Built In, Garage Door Opnr/Control(S), Microwave, Construction: Wood Frame, Levels Above Ground: 2.00, Outdoor: Balcony, Deck, Fenced, Lawn Back, Trees/Shrubs
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Interior Features: Air Conditioner (Central), Heat Recovery Unit, Natural Gas Bbq Hookup, Sump Pump, Underground Sprinkler, Fireplaces: 1, Gas, Furnace Owned
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Sewer/Water Systems: Water Heater: Included, Gas, Water Softner: Not Included
Nearby Listings Stat
|Min. Price||Max. Price||Avg. Price||Avg. days on Ovlix|
Local Attractions and Places
Boston Pizza329 Herold Rd1.28 km / W
La Bamba Cafe1025 Boychuk Dr2.79 km / NW
Tomas The Cook Family Restaurant3929 8th St E3.33 km / NW
Moka Coffee Bar411E Herold Ct1.29 km / W
Extra Foods315 Herold Rd1.41 km / WNW
St. Luke School275 Emmeline Rd1.88 km / W
Lakeridge School305 Waterbury Rd2.15 km / W
Scheer's Martial ArtsBoychuk Drive & Highway 162.35 km / WSW
Market Mall (Saskatoon)
Built in the 1960s as Saskatoon's first enclosed shopping centre, it has undergone four major expansions since the late 1970s and now houses approximately 90 stores and services, anchored by Safeway (a second anchor bay is vacant as of November 2015 following the closure of Zellers).
The district encompassed the Greystone Heights, Grosvenor Park, Brevoort Park and Wildwood neighbourhoods of Saskatoon..
Rosewood is a primarily residential neighbourhood under construction in southeast Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Eastview is a mostly residential neighbourhood located in south-central Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.