2 Bedroom House For Sale |
3615 Ridgewood, Montréal, QC
- Price: $229,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Type: House
- Living area: 856 square feet
- Year built: 1957
- Neighborhood: Cote Des Neiges
- Postal code: H3V 1B4
- Provided by:
- Added: 13 days ago
Description for 3615 Ridgewood
Excellent opportunity for investors!
Spacious 2 Bedroom apartment located just minutes from Downtown and Mt-Royal. Bus at the door. Large windows, wooden floors. Concrete building well soundproofed and completely renovated. Inside garage and storage included in the price!Presently rented.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Sector of choice just 10 minutes from downtown and UDEM/HEC.
- Renovated building nestled in a cul-de-sac at the top of the beautiful Ridgewood Street
- Structure of the building in concrete thus superior soundproofing
- Bright 2 bedrooms unit with high ceilings and a lot of storage
- 1 indoor parking
- Spacious living room with enough space for a dining table as well.
- The main room is really large.
- Laundry room on the 1st basement
- Condo fees include taxes (school and municipal), heating, hot water, building maintenance etc.
- 20% minimum down payment
- Mortgage must be with Caisse Desjardins
- Presently rented at $1003 dollars.
- Seller's notary
-Station Côte-des-Neiges; 15 mins by bus
-Station Guy-Concordia; 15 mins by bus
Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer’s risk and peril
Location of 3615 Ridgewood, Montréal, QC
Nearby Listings Stat
|Min. Price||Max. Price||Avg. Price||Avg. days on Ovlix|
Local Attractions and Places
Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal3800 Queen Mary Rd429 m / W
College International Marie de France4635 Chemin Queen Mary925 m / WSW
Collège Jean-De-Brébeuf3200 Chemin de la côte Ste-Catherine1.26 km / NW
Dawson College3040 Sherbrooke St W2.03 km / ESE
University of Montreal2900 Boulevard Edouard-Montpetit1.4 km / N
Holocaust Museum5151 Chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine1.88 km / WSW